From: Taylor Christopher P <ct@××××××××××.edu>
To: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] volonteers for a gentoo admin tool (portage frontend)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:25:24
1 i'm working on one currently called "iportage"
2
3 check out iportage.sf.net
4
5 i have a ui designed currently and i'm using wxpython to maintain
6 consistancy with portage's language of choice -
7 what's nice about wxpython is that it's a cross platform binding so for
8 the gentoo-osx/darwin/linux crowd it'd be great [i/we'd only have to
9 maintain one code base]
10
11 tell me what you think. i'm going to post a screen shot of my working demo
12 tonight on the iportage site.
13
14 Christopher Paul Taylor, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
15