From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Proposal: Social Contract change & What is "Gentoo" ?
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:37:30
1 Sven Vermeulen posted <20040911113639.GB9039@g.o>, excerpted below,
2 on Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:36:39 +0200:
3
4 > On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 10:35:14AM -0700, Duncan wrote:
5 >> I did notice the contrasted wording between the two clauses,
6 >>
7 >> * free knowledge... contributed by /various/ /developers/..
8 >>
9 >> * free software... developed by /various/ /Gentoo/ /developers/..
10 >>
11 >> Was the omission of the word /Gentoo/ in the first case intentional?
12 >
13 > It was, but it looks like it's better if I remove "Gentoo" from both
14 > clauses. Concerning "Gentoo", we shouldn't make any difference between
15 > Gentoo and non-Gentoo developers.
16 >
17 > Updated the proposal.
18