From: R Hill <dirtyepic.sk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: aging ebuilds with unstable keywords
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:20:39
1 Andrej Kacian wrote:
2 > On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:39:43 -0600
3 > R Hill <dirtyepic.sk@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >>> * if ebuild installs COPYING and/or INSTALL into doc.
6 >> Is this actually important? There are a hell of a lot of ebuilds that fail
7 >> under this rule. I'd like to start filing patches for some of the packages
8 >> in this list so I'm interested in knowing what's worth fixing and what's
9 >> being pedantic.
10 >
11 > Note that some of the packages caught by this test also install non-generic
12 > (thus actually useful) INSTALL document.
13
14 Yep, i did notice that. Most of them on this list are, but i'm still weeding
15 through them.
16
17 --de.
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list