From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: aging ebuilds with unstable keywords
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:20:54
1 On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:39:43 -0600
2 R Hill <dirtyepic.sk@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > * if ebuild installs COPYING and/or INSTALL into doc.
5 >
6 > Is this actually important? There are a hell of a lot of ebuilds that fail
7 > under this rule. I'd like to start filing patches for some of the packages
8 > in this list so I'm interested in knowing what's worth fixing and what's
9 > being pedantic.
10
11 Note that some of the packages caught by this test also install non-generic
12 (thus actually useful) INSTALL document.
15 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
16 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86