From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Official overlay support
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:15:17
1 On Friday 24 March 2006 14:55, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > My main point is I don't want one of my tree packages to break because
3 > some ricer told some n00b to use some crazy ebuild from some random
4 > overlay that isn't really fit for the general masses. If we take at
5 > least *some* measures to prevent this, then I'm OK with it. Allowing a
6 > free-for-all in the overlays is not acceptable.
7
8 I think that this is a reasonable requirement.
9
10 Paul
13 Paul de Vrieze
14 Gentoo Developer