From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] custom-cflags global USE
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:57:12
1 How about we just leave them as local use flags and move on? global
2 vs. local is more then just about number of packages using the flag.
3 It has more to do with, "Is this flag globally useful and relevant."
4 So far, I haven't seen a recently suggest local use flag that cries out
5 to be made global.
6
7 Michael Sterrett
8 -Mr. Bones.-