From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Herd likely up for grabs: kernel-misc
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 05:58:30
1 On 01/17/2016 14:57, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > The current maintainers of kernel-misc herd so far haven't replied to
5 > our queries. If we don't get any reply in a week, we will be disbanding
6 > it and looking for new maintainers for its packages.
7 >
8 > Is anyone interested in keeping the herd as a whole and maintaining all
9 > of its packages? If nobody replies till 2016-01-24, the herd will be
10 > automatically disbanded and I will be sending a complete list of
11 > packages needing maintainers.
12 >
13 > Packages currently in herd along with their other maintainers:
16 [snip]
17
18 > sys-apps/kexec-tools :
19
20 Better suited for base-system, maybe?
21
22 [snip]
23
24 > sys-fs/jfsutils :
25
26 Definitely base-system, as xfsprogs is already maintained by them.
27
28 --J