From: "R. Prada" <vprada@g.o>
To: RYMNAT_ADSL <RYMNAT_ADSL@×××××.es>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo installation
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 07:42:33
1 Hello
2
3 There is an ongoing work to make an installer for Gentoo based in Red
4 Hat's Anaconda. I did post an installer image in
5 http://gentoo.latinux.org/latinux_gentoo_install/Gentoo_latinux_internet-01.img
6
7 This installer will make a base installation from where you can emerge
8 all the additional packages that you need. If you want to help in the
9 develop of the installer the modified Anaconda sources was posted by me
10 to the Gentoo CVS tree.
11
12 Best Regards
13 Víctor Prada