From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] creating ebuilds
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:58:21
1 So, this topic came up again. Well its been a while, more than usual half a
2 year :).
3 Lots have been said about the stalls and the importance of roper maintaince,
4 but I want to chime in on another aspect of this issue - the one that's
5 causing this (and other similar in the past) discussion[s].
6