From: Alex Turbov <i.zaufi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should Sphinx really depends on PYTHON_COMPAT/PYTHON_USEDEP for `dev-python/*` ebuilds?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 06:23:38
1 As for me I'm doing few Python projects and as I said before I prefer to
2 have (real) offline docs, cuz often visit places far from "civilization"
3 and where 150Kib/s considered as pretty fast Internet connection. Also I'm
4 very patient on keeping my Gentoo system under control and minimized
5 (eliminating unnecessary dependencies and files). I could help with adding
6 patches and bug reports for packages I use.
7