From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla handling for maintainer-wanted things
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:55:18
1 On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 07:44:56PM -0400, Nathan L. Adams wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Luca Barbato wrote:
6 > > Nathan L. Adams wrote:
7 > > Given every dev is complaining about how long is getting this thread and
8 > > how pointless is.
9 > >
10 > > PLEASE AVOID REFRAINING SUCH NONSENSE
11 > >
12 > > point taken, working on it, don't impair our productivity more than that.
13 > >
14 > > thank you
15 >
16 > The only devs I've seen complain are yourself and Jon Portnoy. Nobody is
17 > forcing you to read the thread...
20 I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's because you don't realize
21 how many devs are sitting back and giggling at this thread 8)
22
23 You've pretty much hijacked this thread to rant and rave about QA; we're
24 already aware of QA problems, the reason nobody is listening to you in
25 this thread is not that nobody cares, it's that your ideas (well.. I
26 guess I've mostly only seen one..) have not been practical or useful for
27 reasons already explained.
30 Jon Portnoy
31 avenj/irc.freenode.net
32 --