From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Partimage on the livecd
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:45:59
1 On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 14:44 +0100, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
2 > Hi to all.
3 > Is it possible to add partimage to the next live cds ?
4
5 Yes and no. If you're looking for it on the minimal install CD, you'll
6 never find it. The minimal CD is supposed to be exactly that, minimal.
7 I am not really accepting any new packages except network drivers.
8
9 That being said, partimage *is* on the experimental LiveCD which we will
10 be releasing somewhere near 2005.0 with the installer on it.
11
12 Also, gentoo-dev really is not the place for this. You would be looking
13 for gentoo-releng, or more specifically, requests for things on the
14 installation media really should be sent via bugs.gentoo.org and
15 assigned to livecd@g.o
18 Chris Gianelloni
20 Games - Developer
21 Gentoo Linux