From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla: Firebird-bin & Firebird-cvs
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:57:57
1 On Wed, 28 May 2003 05:20:44 -0400
2 Kumba <kumba@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Eitherway, yeah, net-www/mozilla-firebird sounds pretty good. bit
5 > lengthy, but it's not the only one. I've a feeling we'ed need a
6 > net-mail/mozilla-thunderbird in the future as well, just to keep
7 > consistency.
8
9 "4. Use the names "Mozilla Browser" and "Mozilla Mail" to describe the
10 Firebird and Thunderbird projects after the 1.4 release." [1]
11
12 How about using this names (mozilla-browser, mozilla-mail)? This would
13 also spare us the trouble of renaming everything again after 1.4 is
14 released.
15
16 And to keep consistent with the above, the current Mozilla ebuild could
17 be renamed to mozilla-application-suite (or mozilla-suite):
18 "1. When referring to a SeaMonkey-based release use the phrase "Mozilla
19 Application Suite" as the name of the app suite." [1]
20
21 Just my 2 cents,
22 Michael
23
24 [1] http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap/branding.html)+
28 www.cargal.org
29 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
30 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
31 Registered Linux User #278726