From: Erik Grinaker <erikg@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FAQ
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 15:31:25
1 On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 22:22, Erik Grinaker wrote:
2
3 > > yes, a steep learning curve will scare some people away, but it will
4 > > make tech support much more easy (in the long)
5 > > (perhaps this is all wrong, because then people just start
6 > > doing new stuff...)
7 >
8 > hehe, well, there's really nothing stopping me, or anyone else, from
9 > making a GentooEasyInstall(tm) disk/cd which does this, so I wouldn't
10 > have that as my primary business model ;)
11
12 Ahm, sorry, I just now understood what you actually wrote there. I
13 thought you meant that making money on tech support would be so much
14 easier :) Sorry, my bad
18 Erik Grinaker
19 Freelance UNIX/Linux systems consultant
20
21 "Perfection is acheived not when there is nothing more to add, but
22 rather when there is nothing more to take away"
23 - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry