From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Leaving
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:52:18
1 Quoting Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>:
2
3 > Hello everyone,
4 >
5 > On August 3rd I'm joining the army and during July I have two trips to
6 > make
7 > (the 2nd one to LinuxTag). So I'm stopping active Gentoo development as
8 > of
9 > now. I'll keep the accounts for now, but please don't assign bugs to me
10 > (kde
11 > stuff should go to kde@g.o, other packages to the other people
12 > involved with them).
13 >
14 > I still have those eclass cleanups, I'll do them tomorrow. And please go
15 > on
16 > with the herds - Paul has the dtd.
17 >
18 > I'll try to read & answer email evey evening, but (to the users) please
19 > don't
20 > mail me bugreports and such (except for the kde cvs ebuilds which I'll
21 > go on
22 > maintaining). After I see how things are in the army (and most likely
23 > after
24 > the first six months there) I'll try to come back to active
25 > development.
26 >
27 > Thanks so much for all the good that Gentoo has been and continues to
28 > be. And
29 > see you at linuxtag :-)
30
31 Thanks for the great work. I hope you will be able to participate even
32 further.
33
34 Paul
37 Paul de Vrieze