From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Item for 10 Jan 2008 Council meeting
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:45:37
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2
3 > Perhaps he feels in such a way because your mail wasn't really "please
4 > talk about it elsewhere", but rather a "warning" (at least that's how I
5 > perceived it) and you signed it as a "Gentoo Developer Relations Lead".
6 > I hope this helps you understand why someone might have such an opinion :).
7
8 Jan,
9
10 The mail by Christina wasn't perfect, neither was your perception. We're
11 all human and we all tend to get carried away with various things.
12
13 For the nth time, I'll stress that email and IRC are text
14 mediums...there is no tone, no gestures, nothing.
15
16 IF I were to sign this email with the following :
17
18 Infra Monkey with Root on xyz.gentoo.org
19
20 Doesn't mean I'm going to go terminate your account or whatever I say
21 has everything to do with my position with some team in Gentoo.
22
23 Regards,
26 Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o>
27 docs-team | http://gdp.gentoo.org