From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Item for 10 Jan 2008 Council meeting
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:36:51
1 Chrissy Fullam wrote:
2 > I appreciate your opinion and your right to have such an opinion, however, I
3 > have a hard time understanding your reason for said opinion. I would expect
4 > any person to be able to say 'enough' and 'lets take this elsewhere.'
5
6 Perhaps he feels in such a way because your mail wasn't really "please
7 talk about it elsewhere", but rather a "warning" (at least that's how I
8 perceived it) and you signed it as a "Gentoo Developer Relations Lead".
9 I hope this helps you understand why someone might have such an opinion :).
10
11 Cheers,
12 -jkt
15 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth