From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 36: providing both CVS and Subversion?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:27:44
1 On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 18:12 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:39:45 -0400 Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | Regarding GLEP 36[1], solar has asked me to try and figure out a way
5 > | to provide both CVS and Subversion for one repository and keep them
6 > | sync'd somehow.
7 >
8 > Please don't. This would mean we'd have to stick with all of the
9 > restrictions of CVS.
10 >
11 We have to do that anyway until cvs is phased out.
12
13 If you can think of a full battle plan for migrating everything at once
14 that even includes tools etc, I'll be among the first to help getting it
15 implemented.