From: Calle Lennartsson <calle@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PHP with IMAP
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:26:28
1 First I'd like to say this is my first mail to the list so I'll just put a
2 'thanks for a great distro' here...
3
4 On Tuesday 5 Feb 2002 at 13:48:43 -0500, Sean Mitchell wrote:
5 > I notice the php ebuild will compile imap support if the (unlisted) imap USE
6 > variable is set. However, it fails looking for rfc822.h and the imap
7 > libraries which aren't supplied by courier-imap, at least not in a form php
8 > expects.
9
10 I've reported this a bug #135 in bugzilla but haven't got any response.
11
12 > Looking through courier-imap in the rfc822 directory, it looks like all the
13 > stuff is there but packaged (i.e. named quite differently).
14
15 That one I missed, although I found out that the pine ebuild, when
16 emerged with the imap USE variable, did provide all the necessary
17 files. So after I emerged the pine ebuild, php installed just fine with
18 the imap-support.
19
20 // Calle
23 Calle Lennartsson