From: Sean Mitchell <SMitchell@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] PHP with IMAP
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:48:11
1 I notice the php ebuild will compile imap support if the (unlisted) imap USE
2 variable is set. However, it fails looking for rfc822.h and the imap
3 libraries which aren't supplied by courier-imap, at least not in a form php
4 expects.
5
6 Looking through courier-imap in the rfc822 directory, it looks like all the
7 stuff is there but packaged (i.e. named quite differently).
8
9 Seems to me I've had this problem before with Mandrake, and I had to install
10 the imap-devel rpm, which was basically imap-uw with only the libraries and
11 headers. Should I explore making an imap-devel ebuild or is there a better
12 way?
13
14 Cheers,
15