From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 36: providing both CVS and Subversion?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:48:17
1 On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 14:35 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
2 > Thanks for bringing this up, I was going to do so this week. I can get
3 > the cvs data out of the bk tree, if we want to move it anywhere else, so
4 > we will not loose the history (if that's an issue.) But we need to get
5 > moved off of bkbits.net as soon as possible, and the gentoo server is
6 > not a current solution :(
7
8 It shouldn't be too hard to find another server.
9 If the Gentoo infrastructure is (legally) problematic, ping me, I don't
10 mind hosting another few bits on gentooexperimental.org
11
12 Have fun,
13 Patrick