From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Introduce ppc64le architecture into gentoo ! please share your comments
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:30:38
1 On 8/12/15 3:47 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 >
3 >> 4. I would like become a developer of porting gentoo on ppc64le. Anyone
4 >> could help/mentor me to join this project ?
5 > ideally someone on the ppc side would pick you up, but i think they've been
6 > a bit of a skeleton team of late. so if need be, i can help you here.
7
8 I can help out here.
9
10 >> **Most importantly, Any Ideas/steps of how to porting gentoo on ppc64le
11 >> architecture?**
12 > do you have hardware ? then it's simply a matter of booting Gentoo in it and
13 > filing/fixing bugs :).
14 > -mike
15 We should also start building stage3s.
18 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
19 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
20 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
21 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
22 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA