From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: repo/gentoo:master commit in: dev-libs/libunibreak/
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 14:02:00
1 On 14-12-2017 14:43:11 +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Bull-shit.
3 >
4 > Breaking the dependency tree was a *honest* mistake on the person who
5 > reverted this commit.
6
7 Honestly, so making mistakes is evaluated based on honesty, then still,
8 did Andreas (not a QA member as far as I can see) contact Andrey upfront
9 to establish how honest his mistake was?
10
11 > Andrey pretty clearly stated that he did this *on purpose*.
12
13 Andreas also did his commit *on purpose*. Honestly. And he made things
14 worse, now actually *affecting* our users. ...
15
16 Thanks,
17 Fabian
20 Fabian Groffen