From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [pre-GLEP] Optional runtime dependencies via runtime-switchable USE flags
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:59:12
1 On 25-09-2012 17:43:46 +0200, hasufell wrote:
2 > > That doesn't prevent him from talking from past experiences and giving
3 > > his opinion. Council is free to ignore his request also.
4 >
5 > Yeah, I thank him for that, but the time for user opinions has passed. I
6 > am asking what is preventing the _council_ from reviewing this or why
7 > the _author_ of that GLEP hasn't requested it for the next council meeting.
8
9 I guess nothing is preventing them from reviewing it. However, it's
10 just a waste of time if you're just asking those guys to review the
11 GLEP, isn't it?
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level