From: marduk <marduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [OT] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 03:00:19
1 On Sun, 2004-07-11 at 22:36 -0500, Dave wrote:
2
3 > Thats a little reactionary. He didn't say that he hoped the development
4 > staff of both Gnome and Red Hat die horrible deaths. He said he didn't
5 > like it. He even said he hated it. So what? I hate a lot of things.
6 > Seems to me that you're starting your own arguement due to a personal
7 > reason of your own. :)
8
9 Perhaps your are right, Dave, as use of the word "hate" is a personal peeve of
10 mine, especially when directed towards a particular person or group of people.
11 My apologies for reacting in such a personal manner and having taken it out
12 on this list.
13
14 --m
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list