From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 17:06:31
1 On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 03:10:10PM +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > I nominate Wernfried Haas (amne). Based on a thorough and detailed review of
3 > Gentoo state-of-affair that we did together over several beers some time ago
4 > when he was at Prague, I'm sure he's one of the best candidates for the
5 > human, caring part of the Council.
6
7 Thanks Jan and others for the nomination. Once again this proves that
8 beer solves all promblems. ;-)
9 Until now I haven't had time to actually think about accepting it, but
10 i hope everything around me calms down a bit in the next days.
11 In any way i feel flattered by the trust put in me by some of the
12 folks here - thanks.
13
14 > Anyone pointing out at any old dirty laundry concerning Wernfried will be
15 > slapped to death with an empty beer pint. This is no assault, but rather a
16 > simple matter of fact.
17
18 Alternatively, we could just get a refill. :-)
19
20 cheers,
21 Wernfried
24 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
25 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
26 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
27 #gentoo-forums (freenode)