From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:48:08
1 On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 07:01:52PM +0200, Wernfried Haas wrote:
2 > Until now I haven't had time to actually think about accepting it, but
3 > i hope everything around me calms down a bit in the next days.
4
5 I hereby accept the nomination. I may write up a longer manifest some
6 time, but fwiw i will try to push the council into a more open
7 direction. The recent development of council meetings and their
8 summaries not being posted (or at least very late) to the list makes me
9 think that there is some alienation between council and developers,
10 which i hope i can change.
11
12 cheers,
13 Wernfried
16 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
17 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
18 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
19 #gentoo-forums (freenode)