From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:32:49
1 On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 17:45 +0200, Wernfried Haas wrote:
2 > The recent development of council meetings and their
3 > summaries not being posted (or at least very late) to the list makes me
4 > think that there is some alienation between council and developers,
5 > which i hope i can change.
6
7 While any efforts you put forth if elected to the council will
8 appreciated. Let's not take a malicious stance against our current
9 council. I don't thing they are intentionally alienating, or delaying in
10 summaries.
11
12 Anyone notice no more GWNs? IMHO they like many of us are simply over
13 committed. So things don't always get done in reasonable or ideal time
14 frames. I doubt there is any intentional delay in presenting the
15 summaries and etc.
16
17 Then again, their meetings aren't held in private, and one should not
18 solely rely on summaries. Unless there is a policy stating such
19 summaries are required or etc.
22 William L. Thomson Jr.
23 Gentoo/Java