From: Ricardo Salveti <rsalvetidev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for help with 2.6 kernel maintenance
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:47:05
1 Hi Daniel,
2
3 I talked with you quickly on the irc.
4
5 I'm interested in helping gentoo with kernel related stuff.
6
7 I have a base kernel knowledge, but in these last few days I've been reading
8 lots of kernel related stuff, I got very interested on it and want to learn
9 more about it.
10
11 I generally have more then 4 hours a day to work on this kind of thing, so,
12 maybe I can help the team.
13
14 No problems with bugzilla, I've working using it for the last few years.
15
16 I've been using gentoo for more than 2 years, and now that I I'm graduated and
17 have some available time, I want to spend it on this kind of thing.
18
19 If you could send more info about the work it'd be nice!
20
21 Thanks,
22 --
23 Ricardo Salveti