From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anouncement: Updated kde4 eclasses in the tree.
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:00:11
1 Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > << SNIP >>
4 >
5 > Tomas
6 > PS: I really hope i didnt miss something important.
7 > PPS: I really really hope that this time kmail will sent this as only text
8 > mail not html one.
11 And in the future, hit compose new message instead. Your message appears
12 as part of a thread of the subject: "Automated Package Removal and
13 Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2009-01-11 23h59 UTC" That could
14 mean some won't see your post. I almost didn't myself. I was curious
15 since no one replies to that automated thing. Who would answer if they
16 did? :/
17
18 Dale
19