From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Anouncement: Updated kde4 eclasses in the tree.
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 04:07:07
1 On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >> << SNIP >>
5 >>
6 >> Tomas
7 >> PS: I really hope i didnt miss something important.
8 >> PPS: I really really hope that this time kmail will sent this as only text
9 >> mail not html one.
12 > And in the future, hit compose new message instead. Your message appears
13 > as part of a thread of the subject: "Automated Package Removal and
14 > Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2009-01-11 23h59 UTC" That could
15 > mean some won't see your post. I almost didn't myself. I was curious
16 > since no one replies to that automated thing. Who would answer if they
17 > did? :/
18
19 his original message contained:
20
21 References: <E1LMASL-0002kk-Jh@××××××××××××.org>
22 In-Reply-To: <E1LMASL-0002kk-Jh@××××××××××××.org>
23
24 Which I assume confused a subset[1] of clients because that messageID
25 is from Robin's automated message.
26
27 I dunno why kmail would do such a thing if you claim to have written a
28 new message though; maybe some testing is in order ;)
29
30 -Alec
31
32 [1] gmail apparently ignores said headers and figures out what is a
33 'conversation' some other way.
36 > Dale
37 >