From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 05:16:56
1 On Tuesday 03 January 2006 11:05, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Henrik Brix Andersen wrote: [Sun Jan 01 2006, 05:35:26PM CST]
3 > > On Sun, Jan 01, 2006 at 05:30:01AM +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 > > > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
5 > > > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
6 > > > Gentoo dev list to see.
7 > >
8 > > I would like GLEP 45 [1] - GLEP date format - to be discussed and
9 > > voted on.
10 >
11 > I doubt that GLEP 45 really needs a vote by the full council. The lead
12 > GLEP editor's decision should probably suffice for something this
13 > trivial. (Recall that the GLEP process is that the GLEP author let's
14 > the GLEP editors know when a GLEP is ready to go up for approval, and
15 > that it is generally the editors who work out precisely who needs to
16 > approve the thing.)
17
18 that's fine by me ... although i doubt anyone on the council would be against
19 it and it'd be voted in with little to no discussion ;)
20 -mike
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list