From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:10:54
1 Henrik Brix Andersen wrote: [Sun Jan 01 2006, 05:35:26PM CST]
2 > On Sun, Jan 01, 2006 at 05:30:01AM +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
4 > > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
5 > > Gentoo dev list to see.
6 >
7 > I would like GLEP 45 [1] - GLEP date format - to be discussed and
8 > voted on.
9
10 I doubt that GLEP 45 really needs a vote by the full council. The lead
11 GLEP editor's decision should probably suffice for something this
12 trivial. (Recall that the GLEP process is that the GLEP author let's
13 the GLEP editors know when a GLEP is ready to go up for approval, and
14 that it is generally the editors who work out precisely who needs to
15 approve the thing.)
16
17 I'll happily approve GLEP 45, with the exception that I don't know how
18 to implement part of it. The GLEP Last-Modified string is autogenerated
19 from CVS, so it's not in the yyyy-mm-dd format that the GLEP requires.
20 Help?
21
22 Thanks,
23 g2boojum
24 --
25 Grant Goodyear
26 Gentoo Developer
27 g2boojum@g.o
28 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
29 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76