From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 22:21:49
1 On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 10:05:03AM -0600, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > I doubt that GLEP 45 really needs a vote by the full council. The lead
3 > GLEP editor's decision should probably suffice for something this
4 > trivial. (Recall that the GLEP process is that the GLEP author let's
5 > the GLEP editors know when a GLEP is ready to go up for approval, and
6 > that it is generally the editors who work out precisely who needs to
7 > approve the thing.)
8
9 I see.
10
11 > I'll happily approve GLEP 45, with the exception that I don't know how
12 > to implement part of it. The GLEP Last-Modified string is autogenerated
13 > from CVS, so it's not in the yyyy-mm-dd format that the GLEP requires.
14 > Help?
15
16 Well, CVS doesn't use neither yyyy-mm-dd nor the currently used
17 format, so the conversion must be done in a commit-hook or
18 similar.
19
20 Perhaps our friendly neighbor Infra knows where this is done?
21
22 Regards,
23 Brix
24 --
25 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
26 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd