From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] netsurf.eclass proposal
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:56:52
1 On 06/20/2013 04:48 PM, Mike Gilbert wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Michael Weber <xmw@g.o> wrote:
3 >> On 06/19/2013 06:23 PM, Mike Gilbert wrote:
4 >>> I'm all for having fun, but I think the intent was to keep the
5 >>> multilib-build eclass usage to a minimum.
6 >> Sorry, I've missed that agreement, can you point me to it, please?
9 > Just something I picked up from various IRC conversations with mgorny
10 > and pals. More precisely, I should say it was the eclass author's
11 > intent, and it is a principle with which I personally agree.
14 The eclass authors opinion is not a policy. Policies must be discussed.