From: Johannes Weiner <hnaz@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Pinboard of outdated ports
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:50:08
1 > I whipped up this site because the herds I'm in have a gazillion
2 > packages:
3 > http://gentooexperimental.org/meatoo/
4 >
5 > It needs some work but it'd be easy to send out mail to
6 > subscribers by herd or maintainer email instead of subscribing to
7 > dozens of individual freshmeat packages. Or when the command-line
8 > tool is done you can check whenever you want by herd name.
9
10 This is even cooler than the pinboard idea. Nice one!
13 Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 71st day of Discord in the YOLD 3171