From: Rob Cakebread <pythonhead@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Pinboard of outdated ports
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:16:33
1 Tom Martin wrote:
2
3 > Maybe it would be better to tell maintainers to just subscribe to
4 > projects on freshmeat?
5
6 I whipped up this site because the herds I'm in have a gazillion
7 packages:
8 http://gentooexperimental.org/meatoo/
9
10 It needs some work but it'd be easy to send out mail to
11 subscribers by herd or maintainer email instead of subscribing to
12 dozens of individual freshmeat packages. Or when the command-line
13 tool is done you can check whenever you want by herd name.
17 Rob Cakebread
18 Gentoo Linux Developer
19 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x96BA679B
20 Key fingerprint = 5E1A 57A0 0FA6 939D 3258 8369 81C5 A17B 96BA 679B
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list