From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: Jan Krueger <jk@×××××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-project
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 03:03:05
1 On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 04:54:04AM +0000, Jan Krueger wrote:
2 > On Monday 08 September 2003 04:34, Jan Krueger wrote:
3 > > Thank you for the links, i was unable to find them from them main page.
4 > I was lying assuming they contain new information, sorry. i already read them
5 > several times.
6 >
7 > If thats how its going to be, its not for me.
8 >
9 > I undertand that my views are not shared here so i better quit.
10 >
11 > Thank you all for discussing with me.
12 >
13 > Best wishes
14 > Jan
15
16 You haven't shared many of your views - you've just been consistently
17 patronizing and repeated yourself without elaborating or expressing
18 specific concepts. Meanwhile, you've tried to act like we're
19 inexperienced merely because you disagree with our alternative
20 solutions - not to mention accusing Az of being close-minded.
21
22 That's not productive.
25 Jon Portnoy
26 avenj/irc.freenode.net