From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: list gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-project
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 03:47:22
1 I think there is a language issue here, and Jan may not realise how
2 offensive his emails have been in English as its obviously not his
3 native language. He has some good points, but the way he has presented
4 them has been a liability for his arguments
5
6 It might be better if he can put the points he has made in a bugzilla
7 entry so they can be properly considered and not lost?
8
9 BillK