From: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] taking a break from arches stabilization
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:11:43
1 Hi Agostino,
2
3 at first I want to thank you for the many contributions.
4 There should be a "thank you" parameter in emerge for every installed
5 package.
6 It would be so motivating to see that many user are glad about a special
7 package. One gets rarely feedback.
8
9 I understand your decision and perhaps it is the best you can do at the
10 moment. It could motivate others to contribute too.
11 I am sure, that the discussion about the 'minor' arches status is no
12 criticism about you.
13 I am looking forward to see you back after the break.
14
15 Best,
16 Jonas