From: Stefan Schweizer <sschweizer@×××××.com>
To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 30: "Planet Gentoo" web log aggregator
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:57:13
1 On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:13:30 +0000, Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o> wrote:
2 > Can you please elaborate on this? I don't see (m)any technical
3 > difficulties and I *certainly* don't see any legal difficulties.
4
5 It is like removing all posts in the Gentoo-forums from a developer
6 which left the team. Do you really want to do so and delete the old
7 blog entries of thrown out developers?
8 People could still profit from the contents, even if there are no new
9 adds to this blog.
10 As the blog should be mostly gentoo-related, I agree that old devs
11 should not continue there blogs. But again why delete old blogs?
14 Stefan
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list