From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: can someone help me or give me access to planet.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 01:55:41
1 Anthony G. Basile posted on Sat, 02 Apr 2016 05:31:44 -0400 as excerpted:
2
3 > I wrote a long blog post and I'd like to see it on planet gentoo. I
4 > plan on blogging a lot more too and need to see this problem fixed.
5
6 In the mean time, what about a direct link to your blog?
7
8 While I follow planet gentoo, I subscribe directly to a few gentooer
9 blogs as well, in part because I'm interested in some stuff that doesn't
10 get tagged gentoo and thus that planet gentoo won't carry.
11
12 With a link I could take a look around and would likely subscribe
13 directly to your blog as well. After all, it's easy enough to
14 unsubscribe if I need to, or once planet gentoo starts carrying at least
15 some of the posts if it turns out those are all I'm interested in, after
16 all. =:^)
17
18 And if there's me, there may well be others, as well...
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman