From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: can someone help me or give me access to planet.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:21:39
1 Ühel kenal päeval, P, 03.04.2016 kell 01:55, kirjutas Duncan:
2 > Anthony G. Basile posted on Sat, 02 Apr 2016 05:31:44 -0400 as
3 > excerpted:
4 >
5 > > I wrote a long blog post and I'd like to see it on planet
6 > > gentoo.  I
7 > > plan on blogging a lot more too and need to see this problem fixed.
8 >
9 > In the mean time, what about a direct link to your blog?
10 >
11 > While I follow planet gentoo, I subscribe directly to a few gentooer
12 > blogs as well, in part because I'm interested in some stuff that
13 > doesn't
14 > get tagged gentoo and thus that planet gentoo won't carry.
15
16 That stuff should get to universe then, but I'm not sure if all
17 developer blogs are syndicated as such.
18
19 https://planet.gentoo.org/universe/
22 Mart