From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo's problems (was: Introducing the Proctors - Draft Code of Conduct for Gentoo)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:27:45
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 I cannot agree on the Genstef-thingy, nor can I proof you wrong, but I'd be
4 please if in general such things could be done anonymous as it is in some way
5 FUD and might fuel flames...userrel and userreps are there to be talked to
6 about such things.
7
8 > * The wrong idea of what the user base is
9 That this can be fixed in a relatively short time of concentrated working by a
10 single person has been proofed yet. (It has not been me.)
11 Why not just do it?
12 --
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list