From: Stephen Christie <undersampled@××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 04:41:54
1 Hello,
2
3 I joined this mailing list a week ago, and the first email I received apparently restarted these long arguments for and against censorship here. There are lots of reasons for and against both sides, and lots of people on either side apparently. These are now the majority of the emails I've now received. The first reply was essentially "We've already talked about this, can we just move on?". The fact that discussion has continued so long is in some ways ironic. At what point is this discussion both disruptive of development as well as reflecting badly on the community, and so should be moved off-channel?
4
5 --UnderSampled