From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o: Killing VERIFIED state, possibly introducing STABILIZED
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:58:47
1 [No OpenPGP signature atm, smartcard not cooperating, this is really bad
2 form :|]
3
4 On 06/17/2016 09:50 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
5 >
6 > Bugzilla supports adding any number of extra fields. However, isn't
7 > the URL field sufficient for this? I'd rather not increase the size of
8 > the form if there's not a big need for that.
11 I can imagine situations where URL field is used for bug description
12 itself, and as such isn't available for use for commit message. I'd
13 imagine this to be more a "see also" style field
16 Kristian Fiskerstrand
17 OpenPGP certificate reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
18 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3