From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: What to do for better support?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:56:08
1 Hi,
2
3 Takashi Yoshii <yoshii.takashi@×××××××.com>:
4 > I've got nothing to BTS so far, because my trial was so successful.
5 > So, maybe I should...
6 > - Test more packages of "sh" to find and report bugs?
7
8 Yes! Always. Maybe test stabilisation requests for packages. See
9 the archtester programs of amd64 or x86 how that works.
10
11 > - or Test "~sh"s to change them to "sh" ?, or "" to "~sh" ?
12 > - or Test using (or providing?) binary at place like tinderbox?
13 > - Any others? (perhaps, seeking arch maintainer...)
14
15 You could become a developer to support the SuperH platform, but you
16 should prove yourself before.
17
18 V-Li
21 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
22 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
23
24 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>