From: Takashi Yoshii <yoshii.takashi@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: What to do for better support?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:34:38
1 Thank you for your reply.
2
3 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
4 > Yes! Always. Maybe test stabilisation requests for packages. See
5 > the archtester programs of amd64 or x86 how that works.
6 Hmm, archtester seems to be good for my first aim as a role.
7 I will be on IRC as the faq says( Though, No one in #gentoo-sh ;).
8
9 > You could become a developer to support the SuperH platform, but you
10 Yes. Studying gentoo development system, I really wish I were a developer.
11
12 > should prove yourself before.
13 Sure. So, I am not going to ask you how to become a developer.
14
15 BTW, I'm happy since gtk+ build has failed just now.
16 It is strange to say failure makes me happy, though..
17 /yoshii
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list