From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: What to do for better support?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:16:54
1 Hi,
2
3 Takashi Yoshii <yoshii.takashi@×××××××.com>:
4 > Christian Faulhammer wrote:
5 > > Yes! Always. Maybe test stabilisation requests for packages. See
6 > > the archtester programs of amd64 or x86 how that works.
7 > Hmm, archtester seems to be good for my first aim as a role.
8 > I will be on IRC as the faq says( Though, No one in #gentoo-sh ;).
9
10 Be aware that the sh platform people may not be too talkative, but
11 nonetheless go on, test packages and announce you did on the
12 corresponding bugs.
13
14 > > should prove yourself before.
15 > Sure. So, I am not going to ask you how to become a developer.
16
17 It is really simple. Many people (including myself) started off as
18 archtesters.
19
20 V-Li
23 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
24 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
25
26 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>