From: Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-db/maxscale - Last rites
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:32:00
1 Hi,
2
3 sorry for delay.
4 I trying to fix and push a fresh ebuild of maxscale but I see that
5 under /usr/portage/licences is not present license BSL (Business Source
6 License).
7
8 If I create a pr to gentoo upstream I leave a seperated commit for
9 license or I push both license and new maxscale ebuild ?
10
11 thanks in advance
12 G.
13